MIA Makeup exhibitor at Cosmoprof Bologna 2021
The 53rd edition of the reference event for the world cosmetics industry will take place from 18 to 22 March 2021 at the Bologna Exhibition Centre.
The 2021 edition of Cosmoprof Bologna marks an important milestone: the end of a decade full of transformations and the beginning of a new era in the world of beauty by offering, with this edition, an exclusive look at the mega trends, technologies and treatments that will revolutionize the beauty sector over the next 10 years. The past events and the forced closure for the Covid-19 of the 2020 edition, the Cosmoprof 2021 will really mark the rebirth after a period to forget.
MIA Cosmetics, in the 53rd edition 2021 of Cosmoprof Bologna is the absolute protagonist of the world of makeup present in 2 different exhibition spaces in 2 different pavilions where you will find large make-up areas and, welcomed by our beauty advisors, you can learn about the world of MIA Makeup and test all the novelties 2021 of the way of makeup and beauty.
MIA Cosmetics will be glad to meet you from Friday 19th to Monday 22nd March at the following exhibition stands:
- PADION 36 STAND L18
- PADIGLION 26 STAND B74
To reach us more easily we suggest you to enter from the Michelino entrance
Book now an appointment with our sales department and discover the world of MIA:
Address and entrances of Cosmoprof Bologna:
The main entrance of the cosmetics and beauty exhibition is in Piazza della Costituzione, 5, Bologna.
The trade fair district of Bologna is really big and it's easy to get distracted by the stands and get lost, so to make your visit to Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna easier, we suggest the following entrances:
- COSMOPACK inputs Constitution, Calzoni, North
- COSMO PERFUMERY & COSMETICS entrances Constitution, Calzoni, Nord
- COSMO HAIR & NAIL & BEAUTY SALON entrances Constitution, Michelino, North, Moro
The hours of Cosmoprof Bologna 2021
18-22 MARCH 2021 every day from 9.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
How to get to Cosmoprof 2021
- IN AIRPLANE : The intercontinental airport "Guglielmo Marconi" is served by numerous airline companies that connect Bologna with Italian, European and non-European destinations. Bologna airport is 4 km from the exhibition centre, easily reachable by taxi, bus and free shuttles.
- BY CAR : Bologna is easily accessible from many Italian cities, its ring road serves as a link between the major highways. The main entrance to the exhibition centre is in Piazza della Costituzione, 5, 40128 Bologna. The other entrances of the exhibition centre are: NORTH - Rotonda Dante Canè, 40127, Bologna CALZONI - Via Alfredo Calzoni 16, 40128, Bologna MICHELINO - Via Michelino 38, 40127, Bologna MORO - Via Aldo Moro 20, 40128, Bologna.
- IN TRAIN : Bologna Central Station is one of the largest railway hubs in Italy and Europe. It is located just 10 minutes from BolognaFiere and is connected to the entrances of Piazza Costituzione and Viale Aldo Moro.
- IN BUS : Central Station; Fairgrounds = lines 35 and 38 Fairgrounds; Central Station = lines 35 and 39
- IN TAXI : For Radio taxi service:Tel. 051.372727 (24 hours a day) Tel. 051.374300 - 8.00 - 17.00 (weekdays only) Taxi booking service: Tel. 051.374300 - 8.00 - 17.00 (weekdays only)
Where to park in Bologna Fiera
The parking spaces for visitors are located in the immediate vicinity of the fair entrances, the daily cost is about €20.00.
- Michelino entrance: Michelino Multi-storey car park
- Northern Entrance: Michelino Multistorey Car Park
- Calzoni inlays and Constitution: Multipiano Calzoni
- Country Constitution: Parking Constitution