Quicklac is a brand new semipermanent nail gel technology, ultra-thin and ultra-opaque ideal on both reconstructed and natural nails. The special formulation of Quicklac allows the catalyzation of UV gel in just 20 seconds in a UV LED lamp and less than 2 minutes in a 36 watt UV lamp.
Quicklac can be used on natural nails, stretched with tip or single-phase and three-phase gel.
Quicklac Base|Top is an extra-transparent nail gel with dual functionality: as BASE GEL, before applying the colour or doing the french manicure and as GEL TOP LUCIDO to seal the colour and give extreme shine to the nails, before removing the gel dispersion with Cleanser.
STEP BY STEP FOR SEMIPERMANENT APPLICATION ON THE HUNGARS
- Apply a thin layer of AD+, primer-adhesive, on all nails well opacify with a Buffer and air dry for 60 seconds. (AD+ increases the duration of the semi-permanence on the nails by up to 25/30 days)
- Apply a thin layer of Base Top on all nails and catalyze in 48 Watt UV LED lamp for 30 seconds. Remove gel dispersion with a pad soaked in Cleanser.
- Apply a first thin layer of color and catalyze in lamp for 30 seconds. Proceed with a second layer of color to even out the color result of the first step and catalyze in the lamp for 30 seconds.
- Seal the color with a thin layer of Top Base on all nails and catalyze in lamp for 30 seconds.
- Grease your nails with a pad soaked in Cleanser to make them shiny and shiny.
- Remove with a white block the glossy layer of the nail until you reach the color.
- Soak the nails up to the cuticles in a bowl filled with Quicklac Off removal fluid and leave for 15/20 minutes.
- Remove any color or base residues with the help of a Lima or Buffer.