Couleurs semi-permanentes de gel pour ongles
Quicklac is a brand semi-permanent nail gel technology, ultra thin and ultra opaque ideal on reconstructed nails than on natural nails.
Quicklac's special formulation allows the gel to catalyze in just 20 seconds in a UV LED lamp and less than 2 minutes in a 36 watt UV lamp.
Quicklac can be used on natural nails, extended with tip or single-phase and three-phase gel.
Quicklac has a complete range of colors, varied to meet the needs of every woman. Nude colours, intense reds and fashion colours that follow and anticipate the trends of the sector.
STEP BY STEP
1. Apply a thin layer of AD+, primer adhesion primer, to all well matted nails with a Buffer and air dry for 60 seconds.
2. Apply a thin layer of Base Top on all nails and cure in 48 Watt UV LED lamp for 30 seconds. Remove gel dispersion with a pad soaked in Cleanser.
3. Apply a first thin layer of Color Top and harden in lamp for 30 seconds. Proceed with a second layer of color to even out the color result of the first step and cure in the lamp for 30 seconds.
4. Seal the color with a thin layer of Base Top on all nails and harden in the lamp for 30 seconds.
5. Degrease the nails with a pad soaked in Cleanser to make them shiny and brilliant.
1. Remove the glossy layer of the nail with a white block until the colour is achieved.
2. Dip the nails to the cuticles in a bowl filled with Quicklac Off removal fluid and leave for 15/20 minutes.
3. Remove any residual colour or base with the help of a Lima or Buffer.
You might also like